Fuel level sensors Strela are intended for use in vehicles and petrol, oil, lubricants (POL) depots in systems that measure and control amount of POL: petrol, diesel fuel, winter diesel fuel and oil.
Fuel level sensor Strela measures fuel level and forms a signal, proportional to the level of fuel in tank.
FLS Strela can be used with different GPS-monitoring devices, for example Ruptela, Teltonika, Galileo etc.
Standard interfaces: analog (0-5 or 0-10V), frequency (500-1500 Hz.), RS232, RS485 (Modbus, Omnicomm).
• possibility of sensors calibration of any type including analog and frequency;
• electric isolation of head sensor from the tank;
• protection against polarity reversal, short circuit of the output to the ground (in some devices short circuit of the output to plus );
• availability of devices used for sensor linking to the staff vehicle dashboard;
• availability of FLS’s summators used for data processing in multitank systems;
• length up to 4000 mm, possibility of cutting to any length, availability of sectional sensors;
• adjustable range from 1023 to 4096 points per sensor length (RS232 and RS485 sensors);
• possibility to calibrate RS232 and RS485 sensors (level-volume) allows to get a volume sensor;
• possibility to use thermal compensation and codes of self diagnostics.
- RS485 interface (MODBUS or Omnicomm protocol)
- RS232 interface (MODBUS or Omnicomm protocol)
- Voltage output (0-5V or 0-10V)
- Ultrasonic level sensor